Introvert Ramblings (Usually)

I am not a big communicator at all. I am quite the opposite. If I have nothing to say I "usually" don't say anything. I am very much an introvert and loner, but you could never tell that from my writings. I may have one friend or two I speak on the phone with...I have no one else really, I feel that I can freely to open up to and not sure why I am like that.

I could really beat myself up over it, everyone else does a good job of it for me, but I have come to realize what a waste of time that is... God has given me the gift of writing out my words. So, if it really bugs you, take it up with the big man upstairs...

I just put my headphones on and cut on my music that centers me on what GOD wants to say through me and I type away! I have four blogs that I write on.  and I just published my second short book of Christian Free verse prose.

It seems that I have many layers or built-up walls in my life, and I am not sure why I am like this. I have always been an unusually quiet person, I have to be really provoked or made to talk...I had a dream once and I talked throughout the whole dream...that freaked me out! 

I have spent many hours mulling over the fact that I don't have a vibrant personality.  I had to stop comparing myself to other people.  This is just the way I was made...I have to accept that God made me different.  I cannot condemn myself for being who God made me.   I am sure He has his purpose or meaning why He made me like this.

I do know one thing. I love Jesus more and more every day. I cannot get enough of the grace of His Presence upon my life surrounding me when I get on my laptop and write.  The words just come freely; I don't know why it's like that. I know how to talk and spend time with God...but it's  just very different for me.

I feel like this is the ministry God made for me right here. My prayer is that you may experience Jesus through my writings! I may never be a great poet or writer in the eyes of the world, I will not degrade myself by the perspective of humans. I was not made to be a man pleaser, I Long to be a GOD pleaser and to see things from His point of view!

This is my Five Minute Friday writing for the word "Usually." I usually tend to go over the five minutes. I really do have a lot to say for those who are willing to listen!

Maranatha,

Richard T Hicks

FiveMinuteFriday.com





Comments

  1. God made you the way you are,
    and He knew what grace to bring.
    In His eyes you are a star,
    so do not change a thing.
    For sure, do not be like me,
    a hooligan at heart,
    the kind you might see on TV,
    tearing a pub apart.
    I am rather short on wit,
    and shorter still on temper,
    but when it gets right down to it,
    God bids me to remember
    that as in joy He molded you,
    hungover, yes, He made me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get that! Well said. It's what God says you are to do that counts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s not that Complicated

Someday

Not in a Hurry