BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!




I always see a flower before it blooms. 
                             Richard T Hicks 2020

I was not always like that.  Why and exactly how in the world did my perspective change over the years? I used to be completely opposite. 

I was a Norman Negative and Pessimistic Peter. You name it, I was it. I seen the glass half empty never half full.

I was a constant worrier about the future and lived in the past. It was as if everyday was a drudgery.  

All I could see before me as all my mistakes I had made in my life. All I seen in the mirror was one big mistake. It is as if I lived mistake after mistake. I felt like a scratched up record that could not be fixed.  

Before I fell asleep at night not only did my mind replay the negative from that day but it was like it domino'ed a past of bad negative choices I had made in life surfaced....  I wanted to die but was afraid to...  It would keep me up for hours tormenting my mind.....

I don't really think I am the only one who has miserably lived like this???  It makes you not want to live at all. I would think that someone who contemplates or goes through with suicide in the mind-mental suicide-goes through the same scenario in their minds before they do the actual act.

Now I went there with my writing because I have a great desire to help others find freedom this same kind of hell I went through for many years.




It all starts with a little bitty seed...That is all.  That's it, nothing else.

It has everything to do with that mustard seed it talks about in the Holy Bible.  Look it up when you have some spare time on your hands? 

What do you see when you see a seed? LOOK CLOSER....Do you still see just a seed? 

In actuality you should be seeing what the seed produces.

Our Christian walk should resemble that of one who plants and waters seeds, yes a gardener...so to speak, am I right or wrong?

Remember in the New Testament where Jesus is taking about mustard seed?  He said something to the effect of, "If you have the faith of a mustard seed.  wait. wait.. WAIT...  You need to see this whole verse so here goes nothing. Are you ready?

Jesus said this to His disciples, who could not heal a young child who would fall in and out of the fire....

"Because of the littleness of your faith, for truly I saw to you, if you have the faith of a mustard seed, you shall say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it shall move, and nothing will be impossible to you." Matthew 17:20

I want to tell you the honest truth, its all what you see when you see that seed!!! When you see the whole truth and nothing but, and you 'see' those mountains gone...Nothing will be impossible for YOU!!! Look up Romans 4:17. This is something I found on Google that is really says it all.



Now that is exciting to me. I pray that spiritual eyes be opened in the process of this very powerful reading! BAM!!!! I declare blind eyes 'see' by the anointing of the Holy Spirit.

God causes the growth and increase, we have to plant and water that mustard seed of faith. We can't depend on mom and dad or anyone other believer or even leader, we have to trust God when things are bleak in every situation or circumstance in your life!!!

This is very important. How much time do you spend with GOD reading His word, praying and using the gifts he gave you? You don't tithe your time with GOD like you do your money. but you should be giving him more than 10%!!! More like 'be' 100 percent 'present' when you spend that time with HIM. Make that time with God today. The HOLY SPIRIT will help you right now!!!




This my friends is a full grown mustard tree. If God can change me, he can change the way you see things in your life from faith to faith, and from glory to glory. HE can heal your wounded soul and bring great peace and victory you just have to see it through your eyes of faith!!!






Maranatha with LOVE and GRACE,

Have a great Sunday!


Richard T Hicks


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. May the Lord empower all of us to overcome all negativity

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry