Getting Back in Step with His Spirit

I thought I would say Hi to everyone and let you all know how I am doing instead of the usual FB post. Yes this is a different blog that I created many months ago when I was having so much trouble posting over there.

When the Corona hit the US and especially Arkansas, it threw me for a tailspin. I am a writer at heart so I love my now peaceful existence. I  love the solitude and I know God speaks to me in my quiet moments with HIM.

My biggest struggle has been isolating in the past.  In the past withdrawing has caused me to have several breakdowns. I haven't had a mental breakdown or anything, its just been very tough to break though that barrier of isolation. I have been distraught and hopeless.

It is tough starting over from scratch. Some of you know what I am talking about some don't and that's fine.  I am believing that God will help me rebuild what has been torn down.

Do I  believe that God can restore after the mess I have made with my life??  Absolutely I do.  Sometimes we need to let go and allow GOD to take control.  He gives us the grace to let go of our mess to be it into our greatest message of hope for others in that same place.

I need to learn to let Jesus take the wheel and stop trying to take it back from him because I don't like the direction my life is going.  

I also believe we take our life back by submitting to Jesus only and allowing his Holy Spirit to rework things in our life. When I have stepped out on my own it has be very destructive.

God can still take my wreckage and make it into a beautiful thing.  I just cannot believe God wants me to live like my life is over?  He still wants to live and work through me. He still wants to be in my writing and speaking and very existence from day to day.

I am believing this message will help me to get back in step with HIS SPIRIT.

Thank you for reading and be looking for more future posts...

Standing Strong in His Grace,
Richard T Hicks



Comments

  1. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the herbal medicine, which I got from Dr. Imoloa. I am now living a healthy life since the past 6 months. I am now a genital herpes virus free after the herbal medication I got from him. You can contact him for your medication Via his email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com/ whatsapp +2347081986098/ website www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

It’s not that Complicated