It’s not that Complicated

 


There is nothing complicated about hell…in fact it is very easy to get there.   

I can assure you it’s not one big party with lots of rock music and sex.  Who would want to actually feel hells torment without any grace, mercy or relief.

I do not know about you but I do not wish to go there

If you intend to take the easy street then by all means be prepared for continual weeping and gnashing of teeth and the torment of eternal fiery punishment.

Hell is not a complicated choice!!  Who would want to go there?  I would never desire to go there willingly.  

Jesus came to this earth he hung on that cross as a human being   He was God in the flesh.

There is not  a whole lot of preaching these days about going hell…we need to hear more fiery sermons from pulpits on Sunday mornings!!!

Unrepentant sinners.will all go to hell.  It’s high time we repented of all our sins, and ask God to forgive you of all sin. Sin is sin and Jesus desires us to be in the kingdom of heaven with him for all eternity…

Please do not choose sin and hell my friends.   Choose Jesus and the abundant life. God can forgive you.   He sent Jesus to save you from the torments of hell!!

He has thrown your lifeline into a sea of fire and misery. Jesus desires for all to come to repentance and be set free   To choose Jesus is not all that complicated.

All it takes is a simple prayer asking him to come into your heart.

ABBA, thank you for throwing us an eternal lifeline.  We choose Jesus this day in a world full of complications we know that you will lead us to those springs of living waters in Jesus name!!



Maranatha,

Richard T Hicks

Five Minute Friday




Comments

  1. The choice certainly isn't a difficult one. Thankful for God's lifeline, and praying that many, many more people grab onto it! Visiting from FMF#16

    ReplyDelete
  2. An important message, Richard.
    Hope your post goes viral and the Lord uses it to draw man readers to Jesus.
    (your FMF neighbor this week, #15)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment neighbor🌹😀💜

      Delete
  3. Powerful Presentation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They told me that I'd go to hell
    for my wayward ways,
    and that it would be just as well
    'cause that which goes there stays
    locked in the eternal flame
    of an endless killing frost,
    and they said my very name
    would be forever lost.
    I guess they didn't like me much
    to wish a fate like that,
    so I said 'Bye, don't stay in touch,
    and leaving, tipped my hat
    to those who'd judge me by my looks,
    and not by the Book of Books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry