Yes and I say Yes...

 Yes and I say Yes...I see your plight and yes I am desiring you to grow in your faith and place all your trust on me. I will accomplish what seems impossible and I will provide in my time.   


Just lean on me with your whole heart. Do not focus on the negative. It is very easy to put your trust in what you can see around you... It takes faith to grow to see the path in front of you for the my future and plan is not seen with the visible eye.... You can only see through the eyes of your heart not what you see with your natural eye.  


Open the eyes of your heart for I am standing close beside your family and everything concerning them...Just lean and submit to ME and put all your trust in my plans. Place your future in my hands and dont put your trust in what you are seeing.  The enemy likes to confuse and cause worry and alarm. You will look back and one day see my anointed hand upon everything in your life.   The enemy is out to sift you, but you are strong in me and in my word.  The end process is that you will radiate in my glory as pure gold... 


Remember not to dwell on the negative. I am the light of the world, and i will snuff out all the negative darkness. Do not dwell or worry on your visible circumstance. I am Jehovah Jireh your provider will provide you with your every need. My grace is sufficient for you during this time. Just hold on and wait and see me answer your heart's prayer.


For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry