~On the Verge of a Breakthrough!!~

Here as of late, I do not really feel like I have been standing strong...I have been dealing with a spirit of depression on and off for as long as I can remember. I really believe that it is the very root going back into my years as a teenager. My teenage years were a living hell. I really do not wish to rehash the past...I just know beyond a shadow of a doubt that other spirits have come along side that evil demon. 

I do believe in the devil and his angels. I believe what the Holy Bible says about them, and how they can rake havoc in your walk in Christ. I believe that Jesus is the great deliverer!!! 


I guess you are wonder what I am driving at huh? I believe that Demons can cause you to stop growing as a believer, stunt and stifle and stagnant your walk in the Holy Spirit. There has been seasons where I have not grown in the Holy Spirit because I have been hounded by the enemy and his minions!!!

I believe in that the anointing breaks not only the yokes of sin but also releases the captives. Whatever demon is holding you back, the gift of grace gives you the ability to step into that faith by that mighty anointing of His Holy Spirit.

SO, stand strong in His grace! Find that place where the river flows free. For that grace will enable you to stand strong against your spiritual Goliath! You will defeat those evil angels that only desires your death and destruction!!!

The devil is a liar and wants you to buy into that lie that you will always live defeated...BUT take hope my brothers and sisters in CHRIST, and rebuke and bind the devil in the name of Jesus.

That Goliath may seem like Legion, but when Jesus rises up inside you by the power of the Holy Spirit, the anointing goes forth as a defending power, you will be found clothed and in your right mind!!!   

The Holy Spirit will give you the boldness of the Lion of the tribe of Judah! You will defeat that giant in your life, just as David did!!!

 Have a great day in Jesus, and never forget that your deliverance is on the verge of a great breakthrough restoring every inch that was stolen from you!


Richard T Hicks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry