A-Z Christian Writing Challenge for April

 Hey Folks,

I am embarking on a A-Z Christian writing challenge.  Starting tomorrow I will come up with one word that starts with A and blog about it. I will attempt to post every day taking Sunday off from Writing. I will go through the whole alphabet until i make it to the letter Z.  This should get very interesting. I am putting a Christian spin on it by the first word that comes into my heart prompted by the Holy Spirit through me so get ready for a word from the day from God t. Not only will I do that but a prayer as well as a song. This should help my writing immensely and my spiritual ear to hear from God as well! I am excited!!!

=========== 

A whole lot of  good things have transpired over the last few months of my life. When my stepdad passed away in January I moved in with my mom to help her get over this time of grieving and settling into this new phase of her life.  In the process of me helping her she helped me by helping me get on a healthy diet. So far I have lost 24 pounds. I really needed that accountability that was missing in my life. I am walking two miles a day and feel great. So I am on a different road myself. I am trying very hard to chip away all this extra weight I have. It is a slow process but I am eating very healthy foods and getting quite a bit of exercise in.

===========

Dear Jesus, I thank you for this beautiful spring day. I give my heart to you and open the door. Please come in and commune with me. Give me new and fresh words from you everyday to write for the readers of this blog that it will encourage and strengthen their lives and mine faith as well. Come Holy Spirit and fill me with your very presence and life. Help me to die to sin and live only for you in Jesus name, Amen and Amen!

===========

Comments

  1. Well done with the weight loss, that is not easy to do. I'll be interested to see what you share with us over the next month. god bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best with the Challenge! I know you will do great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry