A-Z Writing Challenge -Yoke-




This is for those who feel like they carry heavy burdens.  In this world we cannot escape the burdens of the world.  Maybe you feel as if you are on your last leg so to say. Your at the end of your rope on the edge and feel like the pressure of life is all on your shoulders.  The pressures of this life is more than you can handle and you cant bear it anymore. 


I hope this writing brings you hope. Jesus says in Matthew 11:28-30 “Come to Me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn from Me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For My yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 


Do you not think its time to Come to Jesus and let Him take your burdens?  He can and will carry them. Jesus knows all about burdens and how we carry undo yokes of bondage. Yes sin is a heavy load to carry. 


Jesus carried our sins up the hill of Calvary.  He crucified our sins on the cross. HE died with carrying the weight of the world upon His own life so we wouldn’t have to carry it all by ourselves.    All our sins and sickness HE took upon Himself. All we have to do is Come to Jesus. We have to knock down all pride and stubbornness when we truly come to His throne of grace and unpack all our heaviness.  


He died for us and sits at the right hand of the Father.  Let’s allow Jesus to take that heavy yoke off of our souls.  


My dear Jesus, I come to you now with all the burdens i daily carry. There is a great pressure on me and I cannot go another step.  I call upon your waring angels to take off that demonic yoke upon my soul. Thank you Jesus for releasing me from unnecessary heaviness so that I can experience your peace and joy. I come against Satan himself and bind him to go from me with those tormenting thoughts that weigh me down. I pray in Your powerful name above all names, Amen.




Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry