Xtra- A-Z Writing Challenge

Today in my A-Z Writing Challenge I am on X word of the day So what better day to use this as a free writing day that I will call “Xtra.”  


I will start with giving Jesus some Xtra praise and glory today for losing 42 lbs since February. All it took is some accountability.  I have been staying with my mom and she has been coaching me along the way. I am stoked,  I am on a new path with my weight loss to get down under 200 lbs.  Yes I ballooned up and I felt yucky.   I am feeling 100 percent better. I thank you Jesus and I am excited to get to my goal. 


I am really excited about my new writing challenge. It is going to be a whole lot tougher but still another A-Z Writing Challenge…but this time it will be a poetry challenge.   I am looking forward to seeing how it pans out. It is going to take my spending more quality time with GOD. I really enjoy spending time with Him and will reap the benefits of writing poetry.  


On this challenge though, sometimes I could not get to writing everyday. So it may take more than one day to come up with a Christian themed poem. I hope not i want to really attempt to write everyday to  hone in on my passion for writing encouraging and blessing others through what God has given me.


What other Xtra can I write about but my Jesus.  He is my everything and I would not even exist without His leading and guiding me. Life can be such a roller coaster ride with many ups and downs and twists and turns!!! Thankfully Jesus is on that rollercoaster with us taking us to new highs and lows in him as we submit to His plans we can rest assured that HE will never leave us. 


I want to leave you with a scripture for today. 


“And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose.”Romans 8:28   


At times in our lives we do not see things working in our favour. But the God that I serve is “working” behind the scenes. He is doing a good work in, for and through us even when we do not really think He is.  


How many times we fret and think that God has left us or is silent.  Have you ever heard the phrase that during the exam the teacher is quiet? Thank you Jesus for making us look beyond our feelings!!! Thank you for working when we don't even realize it. Open the eyes of our hearts to see your hand of deliverance upon us.


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry