Nothing but……”JESUS!”




In this moment I do not need a car.  

In this moment I do not need a house. 

In this moment I don’t need a wife.

In this moment I don’t need a big inheritance. 

In this moment I don’t need to ‘get’ a life.  

In this moment I don’t need sleep. 

In this moment I don’t need a job.  

In this moment i don’t need fame or fortune.  

In this moment I don’t need food.

In this moment I don’t need alcohol or drugs or a cigarette.  

In this moment I don’t need sex.  

All in all I don’t need all these things. I don’t need anything but Jesus Christ.  He is everything I need.  I have had these things and lost them in the blink of a eye they have gone through my fingers like sand.  

Some of these things go through my mind daily some not as much as they used to. 

 I really needed to make this list for my own sanity because all these things are temporary fixes that were not meant to fix me.  

 It would be a blessing to have some of these things back in life. And some of things I will never get back.

 Jesus trumps all these jaded cards of temporary fixes.  

He is the alpha.  He is the omega. Beginning and the end!!!   I love so!!! and need him more in my life than anything I have listed here. 

 I need you more than the breathe I breath more than the songs I sing…. I need you more than these things Jesus!!!!

So you have a daily list going on in your mind daily?  And is this Satan’s voice saying if you could just have this one thing you would be okay. 

 He is one big liar!!!  He keeps these things going on in your mind to rob you of giving your soul completely over to Him.  Jesus is the missing peace in your life.  Nothing else can fill that void. 

I encourage you to make your I do not need lists. What is stopping you?  I just want Jesus is my prayer this morning!! He is my hope and my faith.  My peace and even my joy!! What is your prayer…is it for temporary fixes.  Jesus is the only true living water source that can quench our thirsty soul. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry