It’s Already Been Done!!


Dear Jesus I just want to take the time to say I appreciated all you have done for me through your sacrificial death on that dark and cruel cross.   You didn’t have to do it… but you did. 

 It makes me sad that you had to die to make this all possible…but you did it without hesitation.  All my love and life I owe to You…

Thank you ABBA for your grace and mercy poured out upon all people on this earth.  

Draw them and give them a revelation of your divine glory.  For you gave your only son.   I am so grateful to you for redeeming me so I wouldn’t have to die.  

For Jesus has already been on that cross and already experienced my destruction in the grave.  He already died once for all creation.  

For in Adam we have died already, but through Christ we have been made alive through that glorious resurrection by the power of your Holy Spirit.  

Yes God has already done it all through the power of His Spirit.  

 For He has already seated us in heavenly places in Jesus.  

He has given us a hope and a future.

 For you see it’s already been done for us. Jesus does not have to do it again and again.  We just have to receive it once and for all.   Just walk and abide in Him!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all you have done. 

I hope everyone has a grand and awesome resurrection day with our resurrected King!!!


Five Minute Friday


Comments

  1. There is so much to be grateful for - the finished part on the cross being one of those things. Now to go forth in the power, grace, and love of the resurrection.
    Hope you are joining us for the A to Z challenge.
    I am daily encouraged by our E. Africa family - some reflections will be in the A to Z month
    Boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Jesus is alive – the greatest news for this sad world. Looking forward to your A-Z posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! What a glorious Saviour.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s not that Complicated