Almost Not Here...


I do not know where I would be today If it were not for the sovereign grace of God.  Things could have turned out a lot worser than they really are. I could have almost been a casualty of death.  But I did not die in that car wreck. I can think of all the alternates I can name them all. 

I could have been a high school dropout. I could have rejected God when He called me at the age of 18. I could have not gone to Bible school or even met or married my college sweetheart.  I would not have any kids today if we had not adopted our two sons. My life would have been very different today if I were even alive. The world could have locked me away and threw away the key... I could be in hell right about now. 

When I think of the worst-case scenarios, which "almost" came true I can be more thankful of all those miracles called blessings I have today. Those decisions I made were actually in God's plan for me. Otherwise, all you would see is my tombstone or worse than not even been born... You see we all made the choices we have, or we would not be where we are right now in the center of God's supreme will.

Whether you believe it or not, you are in the midst of His plan for Your life.  We could have almost not even been born...we could have been aborted and our lives cut short.

We can think of how it could almost have been very different life for us.  All those other almost devastating scenarios could have been set in motion by my own decisions.

Oh, Sweet Jesus, thank you for your gift of grace upon my life. Forgive me when I doubt you and doubt what you have done. Be in every decision I make in my life and for the future.





Comments

  1. Amen to this! I've almost made the wrong choice many times, and who knows how many times I almost died or worse, but for the grace of God. Visiting from FMF#9

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry