F is for Flop



This is a challenge I was going to do for the month of April.  I will post the website later.  Now It is on letter F.  

I don’t know if I can catch up at this point.  I’m calling this the flop post! 😂  

It was very difficult coming up with words for the alphabet this year to be honest. I did this challenge on my own three times last year on my own. 

I will be getting a laptop next Tuesday.  It will make online writing a whole lot easier. 

So I know I signed up for the challenge and some of you are wondering why I’m not writing yet.  

I really want to do a prose book using my blog. I also want to do a fiction blog for a future book. 

Well I was wanting to give you all a heads up.  I will be posting letters  A-E soon.  Going to attempt 2 posts a day. I don’t know how else to catch up??

Maranatha,

Richard T Hicks

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

It’s not that Complicated