Welcome to my New blog Home

Hello to my gracious readers. Well here we are and here I am. It may take months I HOPE and PRAY before "you know who" figures things out and that's okay. I'm praying for a quick resolution with FB, but no one else who has a Christian blog is experiencing this type of storm I am in faith standing strong continually in His amazing grace!!!! I pray you will stand with me and pray for my internet ministry to flourish right here and now, not when they get through the red cut from my other sites at WP...I hate this I worked so hard over there at WP.

Here I am ready for pour out my heart in a deeper and more intimate ways to My God My Father in heaven, finding strength in His great grace. I want to paint you a picture through my ministry of writing, where you might get a glimpse on how great God is, and how He desires to lavish his love on His Children through the words I write to you in this blog. He has a great healing and deliverance He wants for all who are His Children, to experience strength standing in His grace.

I am excited to share my journey with you through these inspirational postings in that I feel that this gift of grace that I walk in can be your gift as well. I pray that my blog posts will help you and spark and inspire you to rise above the ashes no matter what your season is, and what you are experiencing to find that you as well, are Standing Strong in His Grace…

What do I hope to accomplish is several things: Fulfilling my passion for Jesus through inspired writings directly from the heart of the Father. I desire to encourage and inspire other Christians to hold on and not give in to Satan’s plan for their lives. And finally I pray that others believers see and get that revelation to rise up and allow the Holy Spirit to give each of you a vision of the spirit of the grace of God in Jesus that will instill who you are in Christ. I want to give you the keys to your eternal security whereby you can have a full and abundant life through the deliverance of His grace.
 

It is very important to me to get my message out to those who need it. I will make ten million blogsites if I have to...This is my vision for all my messages on the internet. I covet your prayers for further messages to pour forth from the Father's heart.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

It’s not that Complicated