All about Jesus



I love Jesus very much. He has blessed me in many ways. He touches me with His Presence daily and has given me a clear mind and I am very humbled and grateful!!! I know He has great plans for my future even at 56 years old. Ha!! I might be on ground zero at this time of my life. But I know the Lord plans to rebuild my life from the ashes as I ultimately surrender and submit to His will.   I know its not about me, its all about Jesus and what He desires to do through my submission unto His will.

I just want to encourage you right now...right where you are at. Maybe you are suffering in the midst of all this isolation and quarantine to keep from getting the COVID.  God is preparing you for something we can not even imagine.  Don't give up!!!

Back in the day when I was really suffering from a mental illness, it seemed that when I isolated it made things much worse and I would always relapse.  These days I am alright...praise the Lord!! I mean it is really tough but my perspective has really changed and I am experiencing more of God's tangible presence.  I don't want my time with GOD to ever end. It is really a blessing from Him to experience HIM working in my mind and blessing my home! HE is always welcome. He speaks daily!!! He and I have some great talks!!!

Our relationship with Jesus is so important!! We should spend as much time with him as we possible can, just like your own family. He is not just your Lord and Savior, He is your brother as well. You should never exclude anyone from quality time...even God.  IF your too busy maybe during this time you can get un-busy!!! You should want to get to know HIM most of all!!! 

Reading His word and praying and worshiping him whenever you can during the day and lingering in His sweet presence, you just cant beat that. I know HE loves that sweet time just as well!!!

We will always have to deal with the flesh to a certain extent.  If His presence fades...you know that can be really difficult.  We are by our sinful nature, very carnal. If It carries you away from the presence of GOD, you just may to do some soul searching. Sin is the only thing that keeps us from HIM. Find a place and repent before GOD for your sins. Confess them and HE will forgive you. There is no sin that HE will not forgive.

As believers, we are obligated to walk in HIS SPIRIT.  We have been crucified Jesus Christ, and it is no longer you who live but His Spirit lives inside you. 

We are mere vessels with which His Spirit can abide and flow to others around you with those rivers of Living Waters. Not by power, nor might, but by His Spirit...

I am saying all this to say that a relationship with Jesus is very important for you during this critical time in history. Yes we should be vigilant and ready at all times. That means to spend as much time with HIM as you possible can!!!

Much love and grace,

Rich






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry