Weary of The Fight?

I want to give a Word to those who that seemed to have struggled and fought over sinfulness in their own Christian life. 

Maybe a habitual sin that you cant seem to break free from.  It has in your minds eyes caused you to say, "it's just how GOD made me." 

You have struggled in your own power, as limited as that is, for many years.  Insecurity and sin has just become a way of life for you.  Maybe it is even anger or bitterness over a hurtful incident in your life and your have struggled to let go of it no matter how hard you have tried.

Do not allow satan to steal your joy any longer. He is a well know liar! He wants you miserable and down trodden. He wants you down for the count in that great boxing match. He is crafty and quick! 

Your story is not over by a long shot.  The enemy of our soul hasn't won this round.

Do you see HIM in the crowd? Put your gaze upon HIM, Trust HIM as HE comes closer.  Take HIS hand and let HIM into the boxing ring of your life and take your Place. All the sudden the scenes of your life change, as JESUS takes control and obliterates satan and his minions!!!

Im talking to the weary and downcast as well as myself,  its high time we allow Jesus to fight our battles.  He can take the heartache and pressing sin away...that you are so tired of fighting!!!

Jesus I allow you to fight my battles. I'm so tired, I let you fight the devil who is trying to destroy my life.  Take complete control, Ive made a mess on my own. I can not fix me. I allow you HOLY SPIRIT to live through me.....in the name of JESUS, AMEN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry