On Bended Knees




The best thing I can tell you is that GOD loves you and wants a relationship with you. Now is the time to NOT give in to the schemes of the devil. Its easy to pull away from GOD in the flesh, and tough to stick with it.

I went through periods of time in my walk in Christ when I did pull away and the results were disastrous! I have to blame myself to a extent in that, but also if we give the devil a inch he takes a foot. The enemy of our soul and his minions revel in his victories over us. If he could he would keep us down for the count. He wants to knock the spiritual wind out of us in defeat after defeat. He wants us without hope and faith doubting the works of GOD. Any way he can gain a foothold he will!

But you know what? When we bow our knees to Jesus, that is when HE truly fights for us! He won a great victory over the devil when HE died on the cross of Calvary.  Still believers are falling by the wayside. Bruised and bleeding... 

When will we learn to get on our knees and lift our hands to surrender to the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS! It is then that the victorious champion rises up and defeats the enemy on our behalf.  God resists the proud  and hardened heart, but gives great mercy and grace to the heart of the humble soldier of Christ.

At one point I had to "give Jesus the victory on bended knee in every situation I was facing!"   The devil had me so bound up in mental anguish that all I could muster to say was that phrase and you know what? The whole atmosphere changes when you allow Jesus to come on the scene and His warring angels!!! Demons are smashed and scattered when a child of GOD cries out for that deliverance. Jesus did NOT give satan a inch when HE died on that cross...and neither should we. We have been given that victory in Jesus name!!!

Do not give up, but get back up on bended knees giving GOD the glory in every battle HE wins....Ultimately HE will destroy all the works of the devil on that final day!!!

Can you say this day, "Jesus I give you the victory in the battle I am facing?"   Then get on your knees and raise your hands to HIM and HE will defeat the enemy you are facing in the mighty name of Jesus!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry