=KILL DEPRESSION=

I wrote this in my Mountain Movers Mental Health Support group and wanted to share it here!






Depression for me in months of 2021 have not been good....There were many lows and a few highs. It is truly a silent killer unless you kick it in the rear.....Yes it can really be a donkey's butt! If you don't do not recognize it and kick it out of your life it will rake havoc on your life and even Christian life!!! Depression can be very disabling. I know this fully well.

So I joined the gym back before the COVID and maybe went 3 or 4 times before it hit full force. I decided to go to the gym yesterday and worked out for 30 minutes and it set me on a better path for the day. It as well set me back on the path of intermediate fasting and I have lost 3 pounds since then! I didn't go today but all that long lost physical and spiritual energy topped over into today! I have just got to be vigilant and notice the triggers to disarm them.

Each day has enough problems of its own....but when you kick that depression, that whole wall of bricks around around you will crumble down and you can deal with problems you face with a better attitude throughout the day!!



Richard T. Hicks
*09-20-2021*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry