Blessings in Disguise!!!

My dear Jesus, I am so thankful for my many blessings that I now know are miracles from you. Waking up is a miracle in my eyes, plus the many blessings I have of friends and family. I cant think you enough for these good things that I have taken for granted my whole life.  For you have brought to mind that those good things are truly miracles. How overwhelming are you miracles.  Many people will not wake up to see tomorrow.  

You have awoken my heart during this time of the Thanksgiving holiday to be truly grateful. My life could be much worse but you have extended your mercy and grace to me in ways I have not even thought of...

...So many people are angry and bitter and negative, but if they truly had a revelation of gratefulness they would see how blessed we really are...there am many homeless and destitute people in the world longing to be living in my shoes. 

I am thankful for your many miracles. I think of the old hymn titled "Count Your Blessings."  The chorus goes something like this:  

-----------

Count your blessings name them one by one, 

Count your blessings see what GOD has done, 

Count your blessings name them one by one, 

Count your many blessings see what GOD has done!

------------

 If that does not get you excited then I don't know what will?  If you are depressed, think of the living miracles in your life! God has you in his purpose and a reason for this season in your life. You have a destiny in him and He loves you so much and does not want you to be all negative Norman and Nancy.

I want to listen to the song below and get a piece of paper out and pen and as this song plays think of the blessings in your life...These blessings should be the miracles of GOD in your eyes. Do not allow the enemy of ours souls to shield your eyes any longer. Look and see those blessings that are miracles in disguise!! 

Once you get your pen and paper ready jot down every blessing that pops into your mind. You may start shouting from the rooftops when you get this revelation of truly counting your blessings!!! Do not leave one blessing out.

Some where down the line on your journey you have looked down on your truest blessings and belittled them. GOD IS SOOO GOOD plus very patient toward you and wants us all to come to repentance. He is not stiff-necked and slack. Do not take your blessings for granted any longer but praise GOD for your blessings are much greater than you think they are! Give GOD some credit He knows what He is going, amen or oh me?!?

Father I pray right now for every person reading this. Lead and guide them to see your truth in this writing. Help us oh Jesus not to take our lives for granted. You are God, and you are GOOD! Touch every person with your amazing grace and tender mercies in His name I pray...AMEN!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry