Lighthouse for the Nations!!!


Dear Jesus, I just want to express my thanks and praise to you right now.  Your Presence gets stronger every minute...I know that the end of the world is near. Your glory covers the earth and your power is displayed in the beauty of creation.  I thank you for creating me for this time and place. I know in the past I have questioned my existence. Now after all this time, I know beyond a doubt you created me for such a time as this. You are pouring out your grace...Yes the richness of your grace cannot be taken for granted!!!

You want to ravish your great love on mankind. Here I am Jesus purify me and use me to bring lost souls to you...and bring those that are religious and going through the motions of this life to see your grace and truth in me.  The word of God says you were full of grace and truth. Help me to reach out and bring hope and healing to the nations of this world.

I surrender my heart and soul and body to Your will and plan. YOU have done so much and you want to do so much more.   Teach me to think and say as you would Jesus. Help me to hear the voice of the Father in Heaven by His Holy Spirit and use me to bring about your glory and grace upon the people in and around me every day.

Help me to be a lighthouse for you Lord Jesus to show others the way to your Kingdom of grace!!! Help me to be kind and merciful and stand up for the truth in Your holy Word. Oh Lord my heart longs for you as a dry and thirsty land!!! Just like a deer that pants for the water. My soul yearns for you oh God.

You are about to move in a awesome way....There is miracles transferring from your holy throne to this land.. There is a miracle in the works!!! Your holy will be done  on earth just as it is already done in Heaven!!!

I bow and humble my life before you.........Send Your HOLY SPIRIT upon the people  around me!!! Let me walk in your anointed presence. Let your power be felt when I walk, talk, chat and post. I surrender every fiber of my being to you.

In the great name of Jesus, AMEN!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry