Seeing the Bigger Picture on Relationships

I do not know about you but more importantly than anything that is going on in your life right now is that you have a real relationship with GOD. That is what is on my heart this morning. To be honest in real life I can only think of two real relationships with people in my life.  My dad and my best friend Matt who lives in Arizona. But even with my dad I dont tell him things tht I tell my friend and brother in Christ Matthew.

I believe that GOD wants us to have that kind of relationship with Him as well. I am humbling myself before you to admit I haven't had good relationships in my past.  I have two failed marriages and my dad and I's relationship has a 15-year gap that was lost because of his divorce with he and my mom.

I think we tend to take our family members for granted and do not take the time to work on relationships. I as well have two failed marriages that I walked away from. I regret the first one most of all. When i walked away from her I walked away from my children as well. They are grown now and I live with regrets and will carry them until my dying day.

What I am really getting at is this.  The most important relationship we should be focusing on is with GOD.   WE need to talk to him like we are talking to our best friend...about anything and everything. Going to Him before going to anyone else...Pouring your soul out to HIM first and foremost. 

He knows us better than we know ourselves and we should be reaching out to him. But do we really and truly???

In actuality I think I need to work on my part of a lot of people relationships and not bail out when things go bad!!  Most of the time I just hearing fragments of what GOD wants to speak to me He is doing a whole lot of talking and I am not listening to HIM.

 GOD wants a honest relationship with us. If we are being honest, I wonder about some believers who say they are saved but have no in-depth relationship with GOD through His Holy Spirit...It is time to stop going to everyone else. A word from GOD is good but we need to get with GOD ourselves!!!  It is time to take the time to listen to what HE has to say to us and really work on our relationship with HIM!!! So many are missing the bigger picture...I am too!!!

Let's all pray. Father in Heaven, please hear our prayer we want to have a deep relationship with you. Help us to listen when you talk.  Some of us do a whole lot of praying and very few really listen. Please open our spiritual ears to hear you in complete sentences. Help us to not have a fragmented relationship with you in Jesus name I bind the voice of satan and his demons. who would attempt to disquise his voice as GOD's voice. Help us to hear clearly Your voice through the Holy Spirit and yield to it. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry