Stop Running like "Jonah" did!!!

I believe God wants to do something in my life if I will just keep holding on and stick with things like going to church and serving where I can.

I went to church Sunday...God always speaks to me in a profound way during worship...Yesterday was no exception. He spoke to me and how I have been like Jonah running from what God has plainly called me to do time after time I have ran from this and ran from that my whole life, especially when things have not gone the way that I thought that they should or when things got hard. 

It has been sooo easy just to walk out the door! I have walked out many doors in my Christian life and you know what, over half those I should have not walked out of them.   Oh GOD please forgive me for being stubborn and not listening for your voice!! 

I should be walking in healing right now, and not running from it!!!   But I am afraid to take that first step. God has healed me from a major debilitating mental illness. I really don't want to stay in this place of not trusting GOD when He has called me to step out of that boat like Peter!!! I am so afraid of sinking Jesus.  The boat has always been safe footing!!! I am in a good place and a safe church.  I am so loved there, and I should be taking hands of my family of GOD!

God, please help me to reach out not only to you but to my church leaders and take that final step of deliverance. That will the first step in walking in my ultimate healing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry