Strength Renewed!!!

I do not know how many of you know my story. I wrote a book and published it in 2018. I have since then wanted to write a revision of that book. Some people read the book and I do not really think they understand, but people who have been where I walked are blessed by it.  

In 2002 I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.  I heard internal and audible voices plus paranoia and hallucinations. I had two mental breakdowns before I was diagnosed and several hospital stays.  The reality of being diagnosed in 2002 was a lucid revelation indeed. I even had to get on disability back in the day.

But God has done an awesome work since that time. My symptoms have drastically changed. Now, I no longer hear voices plus no more paranoid hallucinations.  Praise God!!  I have a clear mind now!  Before it was all cluttered with racing thoughts.

I believe in God's healing hand.  I want to be careful here when I say that the medicine, I was on, was like a band aid for my wounded mind. But it was NOT the healer!!! I am not against medicine dont get me wrong. There are some extreme cases where it is most definitely needed. But if you are a Christian you should be leaning of Jesus most of all. I really believe that through the years I have learned to lean on Jesus and His Word more than ever in my entire life!!!

Do I struggle? Yes I do. Mostly with isolating, which leads to depression, but with GOD's hand on me and leaning against Jesus Christ I am more than a conqueror. Being and staying in church I know has helped and will lead me through anything.

I am longing for that day of total freedom and deliverance.  The time is here and now.  I know that Jesus is calling me to walk on that water, just like Peter did!!! In faith I will rise up and be all that God has called me to be!!





Comments

  1. Wishing you all the best, Richard! Wishing you complete victory!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry