To Those without Hope

I want to write to those tonight who have no hope or lost it. what exactly is hope and how can be keep it going? 

Hope is a spiritual realization for a bleak situation. It is the light at the end of a very dark tunnel.

It is so easy to get a gloom and doom mentality looking at everything around us in this world. The enemy of our soul which is the devil, can throw a multitude of negatives thoughts our way making us to make have a big pity party and how that we should leave the faith. Do you even feel like just giving up? I Know I do. To be honest every day we have to face this world which can be pretty daunting if we dont have the correct perspective.

So where does that hope fit into the picture? I know it is all very true quote that no man is an island unto himself.   When I isolate which I do a lot of, is when I get hopeless.  We were created with a need for each other in Christ.  When our brother or sister is down then we should come along to lift them up! Hope sparks more hope just like all of God's character should.  I Hope I radiate hope to everyone I am around, but I am not sure about that 100 percent of the time. At times it is difficult to pick myself up. How can I reflect that hope when it is not there it seems?

"Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when he is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.  And everyone who has this hope purifies himself, just as He is pure.  1 John 3:2-3
 
We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.  It enters the sanctuary behind the curtain. Hebrews 6:19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry