Z Day Free Day A-Z Writing Challenge

 Hey good people. Today is day Z!!!  I am on my very last day of my A-Z Writing challenge.  I decided to call this a Z day free day and focus on whatever I feel impressed on. Who knows that with the letter Z there is very few words or topics to write on? Well as the case may be I have a very limited bible dictionary in the back of my bible. 


I just wanted to come to you right now and write on the goodness of GOD. He is so patient with us and never jumps ahead.  But we do, and I feel like He gently corrects us with His goodness and mercy as a loving parent really should. 


I think as parents we are not perfect. I do not believe that our Abba in heaven spoils or coddles us. HE teaches us in love. For He has a vast love for us as deep as the ocean.  


A lot of times as earthly parents we can be led by anger.  We live in a fallen world and the odds are stack against us.  Our Abba does not punish us with a rod of iron He is not some jolly green giant Goliath out to snuff us out.  For He is a gentle loving saviour.  When bad things do happen I do not believe that it is God punishing us.  It is just the way life is.   


The only foe wrestling against us is Satan. Jesus defeated him on the cross but why do we consistently see him as a big scary and powerful creature?? I believe that we give the devil way too much power.  When we  sin without repentance we are giving the devil power over us. 


When we don’t confess our sins to him and ask Abba to wipe us clean with the blood of Jesus, then the enemy of our soul attempts to pull the wool over the eyes of our heart by throwing condemnation all over us….WE can’t see past our own sin to help lead others to Jesus!!!   


We should always come to Jesus just as we are and allow His blood to cleanse us.  The holy scriptures assure us that HE will cast our sins as far as the east is from the west and remember them no more!!! Praise you Jesus for the cleansing power of His blood. We have to apply the blood by pleading it over our souls and bodies!!  


Abba in Heaven we come to you and ask you to forgive us of every sin and entangles us.   WE plead your blood over our souls.  Help us to take a solid stand and not allow the enemy to keep us down in our sin. We rise up with you Jesus,  we bow our knees before you take away anything that is not os you in our lives…AMEN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry