Getting to know Me Challenge

Hello to all my readers.   This is a new challenge I am embarking to endeavor.  I’m calling this challenge “Getting to know Me challenge.”

I want to write all about my life so the readers can get to know the author of this blog site using the letters of the alphabet.  

Age starts with letter A so I will tell you the first thing about my age is that I am 59 years of age. 



 

I was born December 31, 1963.  Yes 60 is around the corner.  Actually I’m looking forward to this landmark age being around the corner.  

Just seems like I am doing better in my old age.   I am a legal United States retiree discount man!

I’m going to really enjoy my life old age! It’s going to be the best years of my life.  

Now let me tell you about my spiritual age.  How many want to take a guess?  Do you know what I mean about spiritual age.  

That’s the date I was a truly born again spirit filled believe in Jesus Christ!  

Sunday September 27,1982 was the night I gave my heart and soul over to Jesus! Oh what a night that was. I know the angels were rejoicing in my new decision!!   So that makes me 41 years old spiritually!  

I don’t even feel 59 I feel closer to 41!

So you will get to know all about Richard the man that writes this God inspired blog site!   I’m going to really enjoy this.  

I will also leave you a scripture for today which is topical and starts with the letter A too!   So here is a scripture that I feel led to share!


Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.  You Isaiah 46:4


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry