✍️Getting to know Me Challenge

I am letter C of this writing ✍️ challenge and my word is “Church.”  I have had some good church experiences and some not so good ones…

I remember church ⛪️ from a early age.   I started going around the age of 8 years old.   I went to Hillside Baptist Church.   It was actually on a hilltop. I got saved outside that church on a Sunday night in 1982.  

After that night I change churches and denominations. Ever since that time I have been in several churches sad to say. 

This is very difficult to write about because of the fact that I do not base my salvation or deliverance on church attendance.  People in churches and leaders are not perfect and it’s really not about being religious but about having a relationship with the Jesus…I have struggled with being religious in my past and have used that mask. 

 I am to the point where I don’t want to wear a mask.  I desire others to see me for who I am and being religious can be a mask well meaning people have used to cope… when I was growing up I hated hypocrisy….

God help us to be real and not have to put on mask…you don’t wear them as why should we?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE SET FREE from NEGATIVITY!!!

It’s Already Been Done!!

Not in a Hurry