What Matters the Most

 



There are three things that really matters to the Lord in the above scripture. What does it mean? Well to me it means what the Lord really wants us to do for him. We cannot work our way into righteousness by doing good works!! We cannot sacrifice others for our own sin!

You see Jesus has not called us to one calling, there are various callings upon our lives, and different gifts of the Spirit in different seasons of our life.

What matters the most? What has GOD called you to do?   What does He require of You??

1.  Act Justly is the "quality" to be fair and impartial, or to behave in a way that is morally right.

2. Love mercy is the "quality" of showing empathy to other people in our lives or who we come in contact within a day's time.

3. Walk Humbly is the quality of walking in a contrite spirit, and not in pride.

In whatever the day holds for us, if we walk in these three things...they matter the most. Not in having a great worldwide ministry or huge life calling. A marriage is a calling, so is being a mom or dad.

God's gifts and calling are irrevocable. That means HE doesn't revoke your calling ever. 

God has definitely called me to be a writer.  My passion and faith are here. Yes, I have failed at many things. Doors have been opened and closed in my life sad to say. I have walked through many doors in my life to know that writing is an open door for me and I don't ever see that door closing. I give it all to Jesus, nothing and no one can take Jesus away from me...




Comments

  1. Hi. It’s Janis from Medium. Micah 6:8 is one of my favourite verses. You’ve presented this well.
    Hope to see you on Medium.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m not sure what medium is? Is it a social media site?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s not that Complicated

Someday

Not in a Hurry